Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dresser Top

It's no secret Bergen is a climber. But this one surprised even me! It was quiet so I went looking and here is where I found him. Apparently he stands on the arm of the rocking chair, gets his balance, and then dives onto the dresser and pulls himself over. Crazy! He was very excited to turn the light on and off, and open and close the blinds. I tell you, NOTHING is safe in our house anymore. Especially since he started opening doors the end of February!
(Feb 23rd)

3 comments:

Emily said...

It's always interesting when it gets quiet! Just wait til he figures out how to climb onto the kitchen counters! I love the dresser- where did you get it? Wasn't his crib a lighter wood? It looks great.

Dawn said...

I remember when Mike was that age! Good luck;)

Helen said...

Emily, he does climb onto the kitchen counters! I still have to remind Brant that when they get quiet is when we need to worry.:)