Sunday, September 19, 2010

Here's A New One For The Books - In The Toilet

We just got back from a very early morning of dropping Travis off at the airport. I was in Bergen's room when I heard him crying. I ran to our room to see he had snuck into our bathroom and this is what I found (I was very happy his feet were in the toilet and not his head!). I'm not sure how he got himself into this predicament, but I couldn't help but laugh to myself as I realized he had flushed the toilet while standing in it, and apparently that was a very funny feeling!

6 comments:

The "D.C." O's said...

OH NO!!!! How did he get in there feet down and not head down?
We are amazed that you didn't take him out as soon as you saw him, instead you got the camera and got video of it. Way to go.

Kim said...

That is SO funny :) I am also glad he was in feet first. Isn't it amazing the predicaments they can get themselves in!!

Dawn said...

I am glad you got him on video for when he grows up. I would have thought of taking pictures after. He is so cute!

Emily said...

Hilarious! Silly boy! Can't wait to see him!

EricB said...

We just wash our feet in the tub, but I guess that works too. It would be easier to change the water that way though.

Laura said...

I'm impressed you didnt grab him out first too! You should print a copy and hang up the pic in the bathroom! How funny!! I love your family pics too. they turned out so well. How fun to make some more trips to Utah too... very impressive doing it alone! He is just so cute and getting so big! Miss you guys