Thursday, September 3, 2009

Blessing Day

Travis was able to give Bergen a special blessing at church this last Sunday.

Grandpa Linton and Grandpa Bjarnson were able to make it for this special day, along with Aunt Helen, Uncle Brant, and cousin Joshua. Bergen's outfit is the same one my brother Andrew was blessed in 17 years ago.

Bergen was a good little boy for the blessing, not even making a peep. We are so grateful Bergen has joined our family! He is such a sweetheart and we love him very much.

Dad getting Bergen dressed.

Mom doing the finishing touches.

Grandpa Linton, Travis, Cynthia, Bergen, Grandpa Bjarnson, Brant, Joshua, and Helen.






I just love these big brown eyes...

and this little boy!

5 comments:

Kiera said...

I am sad I missed it! He is so cute!!

Gina said...

Love the little lad

Debbie said...

What a cute little suit he is wearing, I love it!

Tammy said...

Those are some of the cutest pictures, I love those black and whites...

Jennifer said...

Cyn, I was just getting caught up on you blog tonight and I can't believe how much your little man has changed already! He's getting bigger and is sooo cute! I'm glad you're enjoying him so much. What a wonderful addition to your family! So glad you guys are doing well!