Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pregnant Pics

Why I'm doing this to myself, I'm not sure! This is what I looked like at 21 weeks 
Some clothes are definitely better looking than others. So far this is probably my favorite sweater. On my last trip to Oregon, my nephew was playing with The Bernstein Bears figurines, and I've decided Mama bear and I look very similar...nice round belly, nice round bum! Nobody warned me my bum would expand at the same rate as my tummy! Oh well, you can only control so much of what your body decides to do I guess.

7 comments:

Kim said...

You look so cute pregnant AND congrats...I didn't even know you were until the other day :)

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

You are so cute. I'm glad you had a good Christmas. I love your pictures.

Alycia said...

Cyn, you don't look big at all! Especially in your bum! I can't wait to hear what you are going to name him!

Emily said...

Yay for pregnant pictures!! I agree with Lee that you don't look very big, especially not your bum. But since I know how super skinny you usually are, it's fun to see your little tummy growing. You'll have to keep us updated!

Please Pass the Green said...

Cyn, I can't believe how HUGE your bum is!! Ahh! :)

Jenny said...

So about the bum...I think it looks bigger to you than to others. But a word of warning. Mine is still as round as it got when I was pregnant even though my belly is pretty much flat after a year. I just try to take every change in my body as a trophy of what I accomplished by having a baby. And a darn cute one at that!

Jennifer said...

You're looking great Cyn! I hope you're feeling great too. Hope you have a great February!