Sunday, December 21, 2008

Wishing You A Very Merry Christmas

From Travis, Cynthia, and little baby coming in May

We're finally spilling the beans about our new little baby! We told our families at Thanksgiving time, but have otherwise kept it a secret. It's been fun to get used to the idea of actually being parents, and getting more and more excited together. We didn't realize how fun it would be to share the news, and see how excited others are for us too!

Since weeks change more often than months, that's what we've been keeping track of :) I'm 19 weeks (I think that is well into the 4th month), and just about half way. The due date is May 14th, and we get an early present this year...Tuesday we get to see how our baby is doing and find out the gender!!

8 comments:

Alycia said...

I can't wait to find out what you are having! This is so exciting! I am glad that everyone knows now!

Kiera said...

Hey!! You should have your baby on the 10th, then it will have the same birthday as me!! It is a great birthday!! Congratulations again and we are soo excited for you!!

Emily said...

I can't wait to hear what you are having!!!!! I so wish I could do the ultrasound. You would be such a "pretty scan." I'm just so excited for you I could burst!!! Are you showing at all yet? I want pictures of your belly!

hayley said...

hey cynthia!! it's hayley potts! i lost all your contact info you gave me before you left arlington... then i found you through alycia's blog! congratulations on the baby!! you guys are going to be the best parents! and your baby is going to be sooo cute! can't wait to find out what you're having.
mrspotts0817(at)yahoo(dot)com

Stacy said...

Congratulations you guys! I'm so excited to have another little family member to love!

Jennifer Hepworth said...

I'm so excited for you! You will be such awesome parents! Congrats and good luck at the ultrasound!

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

I am going to check again later so I can find out. I am so happy for you. Congratulations.

Also- you did a great job at the enrichment party. I wasn't able to go but it looks beautiful.

Lastly- who took your pictures?

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

I'm anxiously awaiting the news! Merry Christmas, I hope you had a good day yesterday.