Saturday, November 15, 2008

Early Thanksgiving

Since Travis will most likely be working on Thanksgiving this year, we decided to take advantage of a couple of his days off earlier this month. We went to Oregon for an early Thanksgiving dinner. The boys had fun shooting, we all had a picnic in the park in Portland (funny, there weren't too many other picnicers that day...maybe because it's November...I'm really not sure though), lots of games, and of course good food! Surprisingly we forgot the camera most of the time, but here is a traditional family photo and a picture of our Thanksgiving food.

5 comments:

Gina said...

How sweet they made a dinner for ya'll. Nobody wants to make Thanksgiving dinner twice. There's nothing like family.

Thanks for taking Liv and Cole today. I'm pretty sure they didn't want to come home with me that quick!

Alycia said...

I am glad that you got to go see your family. Fill me in! Love ya.

Emily said...

So fun to see your family! And I love Thanksgiving- I can't wait!

Stacy said...

Yum! Early Thanksgiving dinner...nothing wrong with that. The kids and I had the best time when we went in September. Dani and Brock LOVED feeding the chickens at your house.

Laura said...

I'm so glad you got to go!! I hope to see you during the Christmas holidays!! I will miss being there in tx for thanksgiving with everyone...eat some desert for me:)